Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Why I LOVE Christian Louboutins

When I see Christian Louboutin pumps, my heart starts thumping, my hands get sweaty, and my mouth goes dry. WHY does this happen? Have you seen them?? They are GORGEOUS!
The red sole is just beautiful, the platform is perfect and the shiny black patent makes me want to cry! I have not decided which pair I love the most. Do I want a class pair, back, regular heel? Or do I want something crazy that stands out? Do I like the leopard? I love the colors, but do I want black so the red sole stands out?? I think any pair will do! Check them out!

My new mantra is QUALITY over QUANTITY! Sure you can have a ton on Nine West shoes, but one pair of LOUBIES will set you on the right PATH!

DROOL WORTHY :http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/templates/SC.jhtml?itemId=cat5130731&parentId=cat000199&masterId=cat000149&navAction=index

~Have a FOXY DAY!
Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment