Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fall Ahead


HIYA!


Okay, I know it is July, but we must start planning our Fall wardrobe. I am very excited about the over the knee boots hitting the stores! I am sooo glad I got my Frye boots last season! ( Thanks JP) Get yourself some knee high boots people! Next, deep plum is the color of the fall season, so look at what you have, and add that to the mix. I also see some neutral coats with bracelet sleeves to be worn with long colorful gloves. Of course, my fave, animal prints is coming on strong this season. I have my eye on a pair of leopard moccasinsand DVF leggings.:) The boyfriend jean is everywhere, are we tired yet? Nah! Wear 'em. But you need skinny jeans for the over-the-jean- boot look. Lastly, I have my eye on a gorge GOYARD bag. It MUST be monagrammed if you indulge! May need to pick one up in VEGA$!


What are you WAITING for? Poeple have already pre-ordered their stuff! GET ON IT!

Have a FOXY day!

~Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment